TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
I've been working as a psychotherapist in Montreal since 1997.
I am currently working in private practice, but also have experience doing therapy in a variety of institutional and educational settings as well as community centres. My particular specialization and focus is in working with individuals and couples experiencing distress in their relationships. My work is emotionally-focused.
Argyle Institute of Human Relations, (Montreal) 3-year Post-Master's Diploma, Marital and Family Therapist (MFT)
Concordia University, (Montreal) M.A., Art Therapy
Queen's University, (Kingston) B.F.A.
- Licensed Couple & Family Therapist (CFT)
- 3-year Post-Master's Diploma, Marital and Family Therapy, Argyle Institute of Human Relations
- Member of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Member of the Quebec Order of Social Workers and Marriage & Family Therapists (OTSTCFQ ) License # MONB14/01/310TCF
- Licensed Psychotherapist, Ordre des psychologues du Quebec (OPQ) License #6077-14
- Member of the Association des Art-thérapeutes du Québec (AATQ)
As well as my private practice, I am a part-time lecturer at McGill University.